Management Accountant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - Finance - EL1 - Management Accountant.pdf (PDF, 85KB)
- This position is responsible for delivering value added management reporting, analysis and support to ASIC's business units/ projects
- Sydney based-ongoing role
- Salary from $102,566 - $113,078 (dependent on your experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Management Accounting team partners with senior management to provide financial information including financial reporting and analysis to improve decision making and supports budgetary control of all activities undertaken.
In this role, you will
- Build strong working relationships with Senior Executive Leaders of your nominated business units
- Providing accurate monthly financial reports with quality analysis and meaningful technical advice
- Assisting with the preparation of business unit annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Partnering with members of other finance teams to deliver a seamless service to business units and projects
You will have extensive financial or management accounting experience with focus on your ability to deliver insightful reporting and analysis from financial systems including PeopleSoft Financials and Hyperion. You'll also have experience in preparing management reports, annual budgets and enjoy engaging with stakeholders.
A tertiary qualification in Business or Commerce along with CPA or CA qualification is required.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.