Management Accountant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Position Description- ASIC 4-Management Accountant.pdf (PDF, 73KB)
- Draw insights and create recommendations to drive key business decisions?
- Sydney based-ongoing role
- Salary from $78,265 - $87,724 (dependent on your experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Management Accounting team partners with senior management to provide financial information including financial reporting and analysis to improve decision making and supports budgetary control of all activities undertaken.
In this role, you will
- develop working relationships with senior executives and line managers of business units assigned to your area of responsibility
- produce monthly reports with insightful analysis and commentary, technical advice and reporting solutions to shape operational decision making
- contribute to the preparation of business unit annual budgets and monthly forecasts and assist senior executives and line managers formulate strategies to meet their budget
To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to analyse complex financial and management accounting information with a strong knowledge of Australian accounting standards and a demonstrated capacity to deliver meaningful reporting and analysis from financial systems.
A relevant tertiary qualification in accounting is required along with CA or CPA qualifications or working towards this qualification
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.