Finance Officer | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description- ASIC 2-Finance Officer.pdf (PDF, 71KB)
- If you're a passionate customer service professional then bring your energy to our Finance team!
- Begin your journey in a regulatory environment
- Brisbane based, 12 months, non-ongoing role.
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Finance team provides a range of financial support and analysis services to all of ASIC internal stakeholders. Finance Operations provides direct financial support to the various business units including Administered receipts (i.e. company returns), Administered debt, Fee Waivers, Departmental accounts receivable, Accounts Receivable and Unclaimed Monies.
In this role, you will be
- processing unclaimed monies receipts, records and payments with respect to the Corporations Act, Life Insurance Act and Banking Act
- handling general inquiries from the public and other bodies regarding unclaimed monies matters
- input of claims for payment in to an Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management (ETM) system
- input of receipts into an Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management (ETM) system
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in customer service and working in a team environment. You will also have experience in data entry and using a variety of software applications like Microsoft Office and databases.
Salary will range from $51,313 - $61,391 (dependent on your experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application