SharePoint Administrator and Developer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - IT - EL1 - SharePoint Administrator and Developer - 201710.pdf (PDF, 79KB)
SharePoint Administrator / Developer
- Join our growing IT team in Sydney as we embark on a technology transformation
- Work within an organisation that is passionate about technology
- 12 month fixed term contract, Sydney based
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring, supporting and maintaining the Microsoft SharePoint (2013) platform and enforcing SharePoint site standards.
- Providing level 2/3 support as required and providing timely advice to the business on enhancing or fixing issues in an application.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and business critical projects during development, system test, UAT and implementation phases and internal BAU releases.
You will be an expert in all facets of SharePoint development and/or maintenance; you will be proficient in SharePoint Object Model and Service Applications, SharePoint maintenance and deployment, PowerShell automation and complex reusable PowerShell Scripts. You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries. Relevant tertiary qualification and Microsoft SharePoint certification are highly desirable.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the role available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.