IT Program Director | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - EL2 - IT Program Director - 201710.pdf (PDF, 79KB)
IT Program Director
- Lead ASIC's technology transformation
- Empower people to reach their full potential
- 18 month fixed term contract, Sydney based
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud.
In this role, you will use your program management and leadership skills to:
- Manage a team of IT Project Managers and oversee all IT Project Management activities.
- Assist with the development of the IT Operational Model and work on transforming ASIC IT to better meet the challenges required for delivery in the Agile environment.
- Provide change management leadership across ASIC IT to progress organisational change to the new IT Operational model.
You will need to have extensive, senior level experience in delivering complex IT programs and projects. You will display strong understanding of Agile work practices and ability to deliver transformational change programs. You are required to have tertiary level qualifications on IT to undertake this role.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.