Information Management Compliance and Training Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - CS -EL1 - Information Management Compliance and Training Manager - 201712.pdf (PDF, 136KB)
Information Management Compliance & Training Manager
- Are you passionate about training with a particular focus on systems?
- Make your mark by building a records management and compliance culture at ASIC
- Sydney based, 18 month fixed-term contract, salary from $102,566 plus 15.4% super
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Information Records Centre (IRC) provides services that contribute to the gathering, management and storage of information and records at ASIC. The IRC consists of Library and Research Services, Intelligence Support and Information & Records Management. Information & Records Management supports ASIC's record keeping principles by maintaining information systems that capture and control information, establish and implement controls that make ASIC's records secure, accessible and archived appropriately.
In this role, you will apply your judgement and analytical ability to:
- Build an information and records management compliance culture within ASIC
- Develop strategies to address non-compliance issues.
- Develop and manage reporting for assurance purposes and to identify trends and risks
- Drafting briefings and discussion papers for senior managers
- Leading policy and procedure development relating to information and records management
- Provide analysis and guidance on policy issues relating to information and records management
- Developing and updating training material and awareness programs, including running awareness and compliance training
You will be comfortable with technology and have hands on experience in developing training programs in information management. You have experience delivering face to face training and thrive on the opportunity to identify skill gaps and create strategies to address this. An understanding of Sharepoint or a similar record keeping systems will be highly regarded. The ideal candidate will have relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Management or similar.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.