ASIC 2 Customer Service Officer, Registry Services | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| NEW Position Description - REG - ASIC2 Customer Service Officer, Registry Services - 20161219.pdf (PDF, 73KB)
Customer Service Officer – Registry Services
- Opportunity to provide excellent customer service for the Australian public and business community
- Located in Traralgon
- Full-Time, Non-ongoing role (12 months)
- Salary from $51, 313 + up to 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
This team provides efficient and accessible registry services, making it easier to do business in Australia. We also make available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
You may be providing front line customer services relating to registration, lodgements, or searching. Or you might be working behind the scenes to keep our high volume business running by engaging with stakeholders, working on registry policy or compliance, or improving and changing our services and technology through projects.
In this role you will apply your customer service skills and experience to:
- Processing generalist and specialist documents using current policies, procedures and guidelines to meet critical document performance measures
- Providing customer service including the use of outbound calling, to obtain relevant information to update the register in a timely manner
- Guiding customers to appropriate information resources and educating them about ASIC services
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in customer service and working in a team environment.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.