ASIC4 Analyst, Registry Development | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| NEW Position Description - REG - ASIC4 Analyst, Registry Development - 20171221.pdf (PDF, 74KB)
- Be part of the team that makes it easier to do business in Australia
- Traralgon/Melbourne location
- Full time, non-ongoing role until November 2018
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Registry team provides efficient and accessible registry services, making it easier to do business in Australia. We also make available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
You may be providing front line customer services relating to registration, lodgements, or searching. Or you might be working behind the scenes to keep our high volume business running by engaging with stakeholders, working on registry policy or compliance, or improving and changing our services and technology through projects.
As an Analyst, you will contribute to the work of the Registry Development team by:
- Contributing to the development of new registry products and services including business requirements and supporting strategy recommendations
- Facilitating with the completion of project requirements to ensure business goals are met
- Making required updates to business requirements based on reviewer feedback and recommendations
- Supporting relevant stakeholders and keeping management informed through the project lifecycle, including communicating issues relating to registry services and products to management and providing proactive solutions
- Providing knowledge and assistance on agile and design thinking methodologies to assist in the progression of business improvements.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role including an understanding of business analysis, process improvement and project management. You will have a demonstrated ability in documenting business requirements and processes as well as experience working in a customer focussed and collaborative team environment. A tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce or Project Management is highly desirable.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.