ASIC3 Data Analyst, Reporting and Information Products | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| NEW Position Description - REG - ASIC3 Data Analyst - 20180201 (1).pdf (PDF, 45KB)
- Combine your love for technology and people skills in this multifaceted role
- If you enjoy solving puzzles, then your analytical mind is what we are looking for
- Salary from $65406 + up to 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
This team provides efficient and accessible registry services, making it easier to do business in Australia. We also make available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
You may be providing front line customer services relating to registration, lodgements, or searching. Or you might be working behind the scenes to keep our high volume business running by engaging with stakeholders, working on registry policy or compliance, or improving and changing our services and technology through projects.
As a Data Analyst, you will be required to provide report and analyse Registry data and assist in the development of adhoc reports for projects and service improvement initiatives.
You will be contributing to the work in the Registry Operations team by:
- delivering weekly, monthly and annual reporting for registry stakeholders that allows managers to understand work trends, capacity and performance against key performance measures
- assisting with the quantitative analysis for business cases and process improvements
- analysing trends in transactions, capacity and demographics of registers
- liaising with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities, limitations, resolve issues and provide input into development of reporting requirements, processes and support material
- maintaining the performance measurement process including a full set of procedures and documentation to support the provision of service to stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in databases and interrogation techniques such as siebel, cognos, SQL and an understanding of how to effectively document business requirements and data analysis. You will be required to have tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as business, commerce, business systems, IT or business
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.