Evidence Service Analyst | Perth
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - SS ASIC 3 Consulting Analyst Evidence Services - March 2017 (2).pdf (PDF, 84KB)
Evidence Services Analyst
- Provide high level support to ASIC's Evidence Services team
- Further your career and develop your skills in a regulatory environment
- Fulltime ongoing position available in Perth, 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Evidence Services team is responsible for the processing, analysis and management of evidence collected by ASIC. The team provides a consulting service to analyse and manage evidence using various databases and litigation tools to assist enforcement and stakeholder teams to locate and present the evidence to a court or other decision making body.
In this role, you will apply your analytical abilities to:
- Process, analyse and store evidentiary material obtained by ASIC within document management and evidence systems.
- Manage electronic records, data and information on ASIC's systems in accordance with established classification guidelines
- Assist management in the preparation of briefs of evidence
- Provide technical advice and assistance to internal stakeholders in relation to evidentiary material and document management processes
- Ensure workflow is effectively and efficiently managed in accordance with service level agreements
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
Ideally you would have previous experience analysing, interpreting and managing information in relevant databases and systems. High level knowledge of document control, evidence management and archival procedures is essential. You will have advanced experience using a variety of software applications including MS Office and databases. Please refer to the attached position description for the full list of capabilities.
A bachelor's degree or diploma in information technology, computer science, data analytics, business or relevant work experience in research, legal services, professional services or operational/data processing environments.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.