Delivery & Support Manager - CRM Platform | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| PD - IT - Delivery and Support Manager CRM Platform.pdf (PDF, 215KB)
- Brand new, strategic position leading the Technology CRM team
- Support business and technology transformation initiatives currently underway
- Complex Microsoft CRM experience essential and highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement skills are paramount to the success of this role
- 18 month fixed-term contract, conveniently in Sydney CBD
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects which will transform our business and help ASIC be the "best in class" regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
Your team is responsible for delivering the next-generation CRM platform for ASIC. The CRM platform is critical to the success of the transformation program currently underway, as it will provide the technology capability to deliver enhanced and standardised Regulatory processes and common language for Regulatory activities.
Reporting directly to the leader of IT Applications, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to a team of functional and technical specialists to deliver BAU releases, projects and application support;
- Consulting and coordinating with key stakeholders and IT teams to deliver required outcomes in a timely manner;
- Proactively solve business issues and manage expectations;
- Monitoring staff performance, maintaining staff morale and managing staff skills and training;
- Embedding Lean and Agile practices within the team;
- Ensuring systems and data are available to the business and environments are properly maintained.
The ideal candidate will have extensive work experience in leading, managing and delivering complex Microsoft CRM development and support services for top 100 ASX organisations.
Strong interpersonal, communication and business engagement skills are paramount to the success of this role. You will have an advanced capability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to the wider business.
A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in information technology or engineering would be desirable.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the role available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.