Content Manager | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Content Manager - Financial Capability - EL2 - 201805.pdf (PDF, 146KB)
- Would you like to work on an award-winning website that helps Australians to take control of their financial lives?
- Do you want to play a key role developing website content that guides financial decision making?
- Sydney based, salary from $118,513 plus 15.4% super
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
ASIC is the lead agency for financial capability policy. The Financial Capability team is part of ASIC's Strategy Group and is responsible for the National Financial Literacy Strategy and delivers key consumer messages and programs that help Australians take control of their financial lives.
The Financial Capability team has a diverse mix of skills across policy, education, communications and technology and works collaboratively to support Australians to manage their money day to day, plan for the future and make informed decisions.
The Content Production team is responsible for ASIC's MoneySmart website that provides impartial information and tools to help Australians with financial decision making. The team delivers website content, videos, infographics, calculators and apps.
In this role, you will apply your technical expertise and leadership skills coordinate the development and delivery of MoneySmart content ensuring the team produces the highest quality work.
Your role will,
- coordinate MoneySmart content including articles, print publications, infographics and videos
- write and edit website content, as well as oversee, coach and mentor the content writing team
- plan, schedule and report on MoneySmart content delivery
- use insights and analytics to optimise content for discoverability and engagement
- manage external consultants working on website content
- contribute to the work of the team, including on external liaison, inter-agency cooperation, presentations and stakeholder management.
To be successful in this role you will need to have solid experience in writing and designing consumer-focused content preferably within the financial services industry. A knowledge and understanding of websites, enewsletters and social media platforms and how to use these to engage and build online communities and stakeholders is paramount to your success. You will have proven experience managing and mentoring a team of content writers and an ability to develop and implement strategies to enhance consumer-focused websites.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our organisational suitability assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.