Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| NEW Position Description - REGISTRY - ASIC2 Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery - 201807.pdf (PDF, 204KB)
Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery
- Expand your customer service skills with a highly regarded Australian regulator
- Full-time and Part-time ongoing and non-ongoing positions based in Traralgon
- $52,339 to $62,619 (full time) salary plus up to 15.4% superannuation
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets and financial services regulator. At ASIC, there is good reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take and every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Registry team provides efficient and accessible business registers that make it easier to do business in Australia. We also make available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
You may be providing front line customer services relating to registration, lodgements, or searching. Or you might be working behind the scenes to keep our high-volume business running by engaging with stakeholders, working on registry policy or compliance, or improving and changing our services and technology through projects.
As a Customer Service Officer in Registry's Service Delivery team, you will be required to:
- Process documents using policies, procedures and guidelines to meet document performance measures
- Accurately record all enquiries on the database and forwarding appropriate written information to customers, whilst running multiple applications simultaneously
- Conduct outbound calling to obtain relevant information to update registers in a timely manner
- Guide customers to appropriate information resources, assisting them to transact online and educating them about ASIC services and our website
- Adhere to key performance indicators such as call handling and processing times.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in data entry and customer service. You will thrive in an environment focused on engaging with and assisting our customers to do business in Australia. These roles will initially be trained in document processing and data entry and over time will be upskilled to answer inbound customer enquiries via multiple channels including phone, email and web chat.
Ongoing and non-ongoing full and part time roles are available working a rotating roster. If you enjoy and hold a skillset geared around helping customers, then this is a role for you.
We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information or click ‘apply' to submit your application.