Litigation Support & Evidence Management Professionals | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| PD - Evidence Services Analyst - ASIC 4.pdf (PDF, 91KB)
PD - Evidence Services Forensic Analyst - EL1.pdf (PDF, 147KB)
- Contribute to ASIC's role as Australia's financial markets regulator, from our Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide offices
- Evidence management analysts, computer forensic and litigation support professionals are needed to help identify, investigate and prosecute financial misconduct
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements in a workplace that values diversity, inclusion and work/life balance
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Are you passionate about combining data and technology and want to work in an organisation that has a strong community purpose? ASIC is currently investing in people and technology to enhance our reputation as an effective financial markets regulator.
ASIC's Evidence Services team plays a key role in supporting ASIC's regulatory activities, which are aimed at changing poor corporate behaviour, prosecuting financial markets misconduct and promoting trust and integrity in Australia's financial system. As part of this team, you will gain a unique insight into the financial services industry and have the opportunity to work with investigation teams to analyse data, identify illegal activity and prepare electronic evidence for use in court.
Due to an increase in ASIC's regulatory and enforcement activity in multiple states, we're seeking computer forensic, litigation support and evidence management professionals across a range of levels to help ensure a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
If you have experience with computer forensic or litigation support tools and enjoy working collaboratively for the benefit of the community, then this could be your next career move.
If any of these sound like you, we want to hear from you:
- You're an established computer forensics, litigation support or evidence management professional
- You have technical skills and some exposure to litigation support tools (Nuix, Ringtail, Relativity, Access Data etc.)
- You work in a law firm, bureau, government agency or corporate environment where you process electronic evidence and help prepare legal briefs.
- You have a diverse repertoire of e-discovery skills
All roles are currently non-ongoing until June 2020, with the possibility of conversion to ongoing. Salary from $79,830 to $115,340 (depending on experience) + 15.4% superannuation. If you think this role might be for you, but you would like more information or to see if your skills are a good fit, please call Matthew Eaton, Senior Manager on 02 9911 2925.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position descriptions for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.