Customer Service Officer | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - REGISTRY - ASIC2 Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery - 201809.pdf (PDF, 146KB)
- Be the first point of contact for the Australian public and business community
- Located in Traralgon, Victoria
- Interviews taking place in early to mid-January!
- Multiple roles available
- 5-hour shift on a rotating roster (Call Centre operates from 8:30am - 8:00pm)
- Salary $52,339 gross per annum (pro-rated for part-time) + up to 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
This team provides efficient and accessible registry services, making it easier to do business in Australia. We also make available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
You may be providing front line customer services relating to registration, lodgements, or searching. Or you might be working behind the scenes to keep our high-volume business running by engaging with stakeholders, working on registry policy or compliance, or improving and changing our services and technology through projects.
In this role you will apply your customer service skills and experience to:
- Answer incoming customer enquiries from multiple channels including telephone, email and webchat
- Educate customers by directing them to relevant resources on the ASIC website
- Participate in a rotating roster to meet business requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in customer service and working in a team environment.
When applying for this position please submit:
1) Most recent resume
2) Cover letter addressing in 500 words or less – What do you think makes good customer service and can you give an example of where you have provided good customer service?
Please note successful applicants will be required to complete an online psychometric test and interviews will be held between Monday, 7th to Friday, 11th of January 2019.
Applications will close by 11:59PM EST – Sunday, 6th of January 2019.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.