Enterprise Architect | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Enterprise Architect - Position Description 1 (4).pdf (PDF, 491KB)
- $174,570 to $191,640 + performance bonus
- Ensuring the efficiency of IT through development, socialisation and implementation of the ASIC Enterprise Architecture
- Non-Ongoing 18 month role
The IT Enterprise Architect will have key accountability and responsibility for defining and governing ASIC wide Enterprise Architecture and ensuring compliance with ASIC's Target Vision, goals and existing roadmaps.
- Evangelise and enable adoption of business capabilities through the use of Cloud computing, DevSecOps and data analytics
- Provide thought leadership and advice on risks and compliance to ASIC stakeholders on new and existing capabilities
- Engaging with ASIC Business and IT stakeholders to understand and capture ASIC business plans and direction
- Contributing to Business Cases and New Policy Proposals seeking funding to implement IT Strategic Plans
- Participate in design walkthroughs, Technical Design Authority and Architecture Review Board
- Calling out critical gaps identified in the IT environment and providing strategic advice on these issues including recommendations for resolution
- A demonstrated knowledge of contemporary architectures and platforms, including relative strengths and weaknesses
- Proven ability to consider different architectural options and assess technology environments and effectively resolve issues or identify areas of risk and need
- Extensive experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: CRM, case management, workflow, portals, digitization, reporting and data analytics.
- Proven experience in and understanding of the underlying technologies of ASIC's Primary Technology Platform: Microsoft .NET, CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- As a nice to have, knowledge of ASIC's other technologies (i.e. IBM Mainframe, Java, Siebel / Oracle fusion middleware).
- An ability to quickly develop a detailed knowledge of ASIC's application, infrastructure and test environment.
- Business Acumen, Issue Resolution, and Critical Thinking.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.