Financial Investigator | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| PD - SS - ASIC 4 - Financial Investigator 201812 (4).pdf (PDF, 146KB)
- $79,830 to $89,478 (depending on experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation and a performance bonus
- Forensic Accounting provides specialised accounting services to stakeholder teams
- On going role based in Brisbane or Sydney
Forensic Accounting Services provides specialised accounting services to stakeholder teams conducting investigations or compliance activities including financial reconstructions, accounting advice and analysis, preparation of financial information for litigation activity and accounting data interrogation.
- Undertake financial investigations
- Analyse financial information to identify data trends or anomalies
- Participate in investigation and litigation processes including preparing and reviewing witness statements and affidavits, providing evidence in court and managing evidence and data in accordance with evidence management practices.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Finance or Commerce and CPA/CA qualification or near completion.
- Experience as a forensic accountant or financial analyst working with financial accounting information retrieval and analysis practices and procedures, gained in an accounting firm, a forensic accounting firm or government agency.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.