Senior .NET developer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Digital Applicaitons -Senior .Net developer (2).pdf (PDF, 148KB)
- From $139,192 + Bonus - Flexible salary dependant on experience
- Excellent company culture and Career progression
- Non-Ongoing 18 month role based in Sydney
This role, as part of the Digital Applications Delivery & Support team, will deliver solutions to enhance / extend ASIC's integration platform and services. In keeping with DevOps principles, your responsibilities will include supporting and maintaining the solutions in conjunction with other Level 1 and Level 2 Support Analysts.
- Developing, deploying and maintaining applications and services to support enhancements and projects
- Mentor and lead junior developers
- Creation of development standards and update as required
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to
- Ensuring the systems and data are available to the business, within SLA criteria
- Improving systems/services to ensure user requirements and business objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Assisting Level 1 and Level Support Analysts to resolve issues
- As a valued member in the team, you will also be:
- Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
- A relevant tertiary qualification in information technology or engineering
- Minimum 5 years .NET development experience
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms, is highly desirable
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and development of SOAP/REST based web service, is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, JIRA
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.