Compliance Analyst - Security | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Security - ASIC 4 - Compliance Analyst - Security (1).pdf (PDF, 164KB)
- $79,830 to $89,478 (depending on experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation and a performance bonus
- Be responsible for ensuring the ASIC security compliance plan is effective
- Ongoing role based in Sydney
ASIC Security is a small team that is responsible for managing protective security activities including pre-employment and ongoing employment security assessments and vetting, identifying insider threats, physical security capabilities, assurance controls and personnel compliance against ASIC's security policy framework.
- Identify, analyse & report on security compliance issues including the annual “security health checks”
- Provide advice to the security team on compliance requirements, updates, changes, issues & solutions
- Provide direction and inputs to security training programs based on identified gaps and trends in compliance
- Manage reporting requirements for requests to trade, gifts & conflicts of interest
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders related to the compliance activities of the security team
- Assist in the review of security and compliance policies and plans and recommend updates as required
- Assist with the provision of security awareness training to ensure staff understand the requirements of the Protective Security Policy Framework
- Develop a reporting regime to monitor security compliance and security gaps across the activities of the agency
- Relevant tertiary qualification in compliance and governance, Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance) or similar and/or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the functions of the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
- Ability to support personnel security team, stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Ability to operate compliance systems, including the development and analysis of data reports and monitoring trends, draft reports, briefing notes and discussion papers
- Experience with business analysis and intelligence software tools for preparing reports.
- Understanding of privacy principles and its impact on compliance activities
- Liaise with government agencies, law enforcement authorities, security agencies and other security and compliance specialists
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.