Executive Assistant | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - ASIC 4 - Executive Assistant.pdf (PDF, 110KB)
- ASIC is seeking two Executive Assistant's in multiple locations
- $66,714 - $89,478 (depending on experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation and a performance bonus
- Non-ongoing positions based in Sydney and Melbourne
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
This role works to support Senior Executives and other team members within ASIC's Chief Legal Office.
- providing extensive diary management including managing phone contacts and email management
- arranging and coordinating meetings with stakeholders including arranging meetings, catering, booking rooms and audio and visual equipment, and preparing agendas, papers and recording minutes or outcomes as required
- coordinating travel and accommodation in line with ASIC's travel policy
- completing ASIC corporate credit card acquittals and approvals for expenditure, including raising purchase orders
- working with other ASIC administration staff and EAs to ensure consistent level of support, including supporting the teams with a range of administrative tasks as required
- Previous executive assistant and administration experience
- Advanced to expert Microsoft Office skills and Database skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or with little direction, providing high level supporting to senior staff
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC's vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people's money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.