Team Leader, Mailroom | Traralgon
|Attachments:|| Position Description - REGISTRY - ASIC3 Team Leader, Mailroom - 201908.pdf (PDF, 111KB)
- ASIC is seeking a Team Leader, Mailroom
- $68,048 to $78,002 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Non-ongoing position based in Traralgon
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Registry is comprised of eight teams – Communication & Engagement, Governance & Strategy, Legal, Program Delivery, Registry Development, Service Delivery, Service Delivery Support and Workload, Insight & Reporting. These teams provide efficient and accessible business registers that make it easier to do business in Australia, making available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
- Lead, coach and support team members to deliver timely and efficient customer service
- Manage mail workload and resource allocation, setting service level expectations and escalating any issues to the in-line reporting manager (Senior Manager, Program Delivery)
- Monitor stock levels, provide regular reporting & analysis and coordinate procurement e.g. mail stationery orders, machinery/equipment contracts
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Manage external partners and stakeholders relating to mailroom activities
- Manage and communicate change
- Display strong leadership skills to deliver on ASIC's strategic priorities and team business plan
- Ensure all team administrative activities are completed in a timely manner including; team meetings, performance management and personnel administration (Eg Leave monitoring and approval).
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in resolving a range of customer and stakeholder enquiries
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC's vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people's money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued by ASIC's Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.