Customer Service Officer | Traralgon
|Attachments:|| Position Description - REGISTRY - ASIC2 Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery - 201909.pdf (PDF, 110KB)
- ASIC is seeking a Customer Service Officer, Service Delivery
- Temporary 12-month position available
- Salary $53,386 base plus + up to 15.4% superannuation (this amount is pro-rated based on working 5 hours, 5 days a week)
- Position based in Traralgon, Victoria
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Registry is comprised of seven teams – Communication & Engagement, Legal, Program Delivery, Registry Development, Service Delivery, Service Delivery Support and Workload, Insight & Reporting. These teams provide efficient and accessible business registers that make it easier to do business in Australia, making available a wealth of public information about companies, businesses and professionals.
- Process documents using policies, procedures and guidelines to meet document performance measures
- Conduct outbound calling to obtain relevant information to update registers in a timely manner
- Deliver a professional enquiry service, answering inbound customer enquiries via multiple channels including phone, email and web chat
- Guide customers to appropriate information resources, assisting them to transact online and educating them about ASIC services and our website
- Confidently provide quality customer service displaying empathy, ASIC knowledge and the ability to understand and interpret the customer's enquiry
- Accurately record all enquiries on the database and forwarding appropriate written information to customers, whilst running multiple applications simultaneously
- Adhere to key performance indicators such as call handling and processing times
- Secondary education certificate or diploma.
- Experience in customer service and working in a team environment.
- Experience in data entry using a variety of software applications.
- Experience in following procedures and defined processed accurately and in a timely manner.
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC's vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people's money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued by ASIC's Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.