|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| PD-Communications Adviser.pdf (PDF, 85KB)
- Drive our communication strategies relating to the regulation of insurance and credit products
- Apply your expertise in social and digital media
- Sydney based with a salary from $100,555 and up to 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our Corporate Affairs team plays a central role in managing ASIC's reputation. This is done primarily through the media and government but extends to management of our website, editing ASIC's technical publications and managing communication within ASIC.
As a Communications Adviser, you will work exclusively with our Deposit Takers, Credit and Insurers (DCI) team to help them communicate strategically with the communities they regulate. You'll achieve this by:
- developing communication plans (including digital mediums) to support our work in relation to life insurance, mortgage broker remuneration, car finance, add-on products and interest only loans through brokers
- providing counsel to DCI senior management on communications strategy and tactics, and
- developing messages from technical information that engage target audiences.
Success will depend on your ability to develop creative communication collateral and leverage your experience working with subject-matter experts to craft simple, persuasive messages. You'll have experience working with a variety of online mediums and strong writing skills are a must!
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply’ to start your application.