Microsoft ETL Developer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - IT - EL1 Microsoft ETL Developer - 201612.pdf (PDF, 144KB)
Microsoft ETL Developer
- Can you draw insights and create recommendations to drive key business decisions?
- Combine your love for technology and people skills in this multifaceted role
- 12 month fixed term contract, Sydney based
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
In this role, you will apply your "hands on" technical expertise and analytical ability to:
- Integrate current production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Develop reporting solutions including ETL, data analysis, deployment activities.
- Work as a part of the project / BAU teams to develop, test and implement SSIS ETL solution.
- Assist with deployment activities and supporting DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD phases of BAU releases/projects.
- Provide level 2/3 production support and system maintenance, including analysis and resolution of defects.
You will come with a wealth of experience as an ETL developer using MS Integration Services SSIS. You have a proven track record working with data warehouse architecture, including star schema, ODS and extract methodologies along with advanced SQL knowledge. The ideal candidate will have experience using Informatica with knowledge of Agile and Data Vault methodology. Critical to your success will be your ability to articulate complex information so it is easy-to-understand. Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology are essential.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply’ to submit your application.
Salary commences from $100,555 (dependant on experience) plus 15.4% superannuation.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.