ASIC's postgraduate program
A career with ASIC provides personal and career development, and an opportunity to be involved in important work that benefits all Australians. There are many good reasons for choosing a career with ASIC.
ASIC is seeking postgraduates who can ensure that Australians have trust and confidence in our financial system. Importantly, you'll have an enquiring mind and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems. You'll be a person who seeks out new challenges and experiences to help build your career and knowledge.
Expect great variety in a supportive environment
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work which may include surveillances, investigations, analysing intelligence, data analytics, consumer research or even supporting new technologies.
That doesn't mean we'll leave you to go it alone. You'll find mentors on hand for each rotation and support from your team to help you.
Our Postgraduate program includes:
- Three 8-month rotations over a two-year period
- Two-day induction program in our Sydney office
- A postgraduate development program designed to build your skills as an effective regulator
- Financial assistance towards further study
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
Postgraduates can apply to any one of our Sydney and Melbourne.
Please note, business requirements will determine availability of job roles within work streams at each location.
We invite postgraduates from of the following degree disciplines:
- Mathematics, Statistics and Analytics
- Finance, Business, Economics and Accounting
- Arts & Social Sciences (including criminology/investigations)
- Behavioural Sciences