future with ASIC means that you will work at the forefront of regulatory practice, ensuring that Australians have trust and confidence in the financial system.
Interesting and challenging work
As a postgraduate, you will be involved in meaningful work which may include surveillances, investigations, analysing intelligence, data analytics, consumer research or even supporting new technologies.
Build your career here
There are many good reasons for choosing to commence your career with ASIC including:
- contribute to the enforcement and regulation of company and financial services laws to protect Australian consumers, investors and creditors
- flexible working practices to enable delivery of outcomes
- learning and development opportunities to build your capability for the future
Our aim is to develop your talents through a balance of on-the-job training, structured development programs and rotations.
Professional development and access to ASIC’s studies assistance
You will feel supported and valued. As a postgraduate, you will have access to professional development workshops and ASIC’s study assistance from day one. If you’re a law graduate, we’ll support you to complete your practical legal training and admission to the legal profession.
Employee benefits & Recognition
- Up to 15.4% superannuation contribution
- Paid leave between 25 December and 1 January each year
- Flexible work arrangements may be supported via IT mobility solutions
- Financial support and leave for further study including admission to the legal profession
- Opportunities for in-house CLE and CPD training
At ASIC, we recognise your achievements in a variety of ways - from internal announcements, individual and team awards. You'll be rewarded according to your role, skills, experience and level of performance.
We offer a variety of initiatives that support your wellbeing including flu vaccinations and other health related product discounts. We also offer a free and confidential Employee Assistance Program to you and your immediate family.