Learning Consultant | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - RTP - EL 2 EL 1- Learning - 20170901.docx (Word, 133KB)
Learning and Development Consultant - Systems
- Are you passionate about learning with particular focus on systems?
- Sydney, 12 month contract
- Salary $100,555- 132,476 with up to 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Regulatory Transformation Program represents a three year program of work that will transform ASIC's regulatory business. The Program will deliver improved business workflows supported by a single technology strategy.
As a learning and professional you will be responsible for developing a range of blended learning activities that support people adopting new work processes and technology. Your responsibilities will include;
- Conducting detailed learning needs assessments
- Designing and delivering quality blended learning and development solutions. A particular focus will be supporting staff moving to the MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Building tailored learning resources including eLearning packages and/or videos, user guides, quick reference guides.
- Developing customised system training materials including facilitator guides and participant workbooks. Coordinating training delivery activities.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts and coaching on training delivery when needed.
- Evaluating learning to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the central ASIC learning team to ensure learning programs meet ASIC's standards.
You will have 5 + years' experience developing and implementing learning solutions with a strong focus on systems. You will be comfortable with technology and proficient in the hands on development of learning resources including e-Learning materials and face to face training. An understanding of MS Dynamics CRM is desirable but not essential.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.