Our aim is to develop your talents through a balance of on-the-job training, structured professional development programs and rotations.
ASIC's graduate program includes:
- 24-month rotational program, with four rotations in different business areas
- National graduate induction
- Professional development provided through a blended learning approach
- Continuous self-development through professional memberships and access to learning workshops (online & in person)
- Financial assistance towards further study
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
- Lead and participate in a Graduate fundraising project
ASIC's graduate programs come with many benefits
Interesting and challenging work
As a graduate, you will be involved in meaningful work which may include surveillances, investigations, analysing intelligence, data analytics, consumer research or even undertake major technology projects that will transform our business.
Graduate fundraising project
Graduates will work with ASIC in the Community to raise money for a charity partner throughout the program. In 2019, our graduates raised more than $10,000 for Opportunity International Australia.
Professional development and study assistance
You will feel supported and valued. As a graduate, you will have access to professional development workshops and ASIC's study assistance from day one. If you're a law graduate, we'll support you to complete your practical legal training and admission to the legal profession.
We offer wellbeing initiatives including flexible work arrangements and a confidential Employee Assistance Program to you and your immediate family.
Employee benefits and recognition
We offer a variety of benefits and initiatives to support your wellbeing. Employee benefits include:
- Up to 15.4% superannuation contribution
- A highly competitive graduate salary
- Wellbeing initiatives
Networking with senior management and access to graduate alumni network
You will be assigned a graduate buddy prior to commencement on the program and will be your buddy throughout the program. You will also have the opportunity to network with Commissioners, senior management and have access to our graduate alumni network.