Executive Assistant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - MS - ASIC4 - EA - 201710.pdf (PDF, 80KB)
- Do you have a flair for managing the office of a busy Senior Executive?
- At ASIC we know that behind every Executive is an EA who makes business happen
- Sydney based, 12 – 18 month non-ongoing role
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
This 1-on-1 role supports the Senior Executive Leader, Market Supervision. ASICs Market Supervision team seeks to ensure fair and efficient financial markets by conducting surveillance of Australia's financial markets and ensuring that market intermediaries such as investment banks and market participants comply with their obligations. The team comprises 90 staff nationally.
As the Executive Assistant to the Senior Executive Leader, you will:
- Provide extensive diary and email management, coordinating with stakeholders and prioritising meetings and information.
- Provide a high level of administration support including collating information, preparing documents, proof-reading, maintenance of records and registers, and compilation of reports.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, obtain approvals of expenditure, and complete expenses and acquittals.
If you have a proven track record for providing high level executive assistance support and organising the schedules of busy senior executives then you might be what we are looking for! You will need to demonstrate strong organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously, with sound experience in a range of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the role available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.