ASIC2 Evidence Services Officer, Sydney | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - SS - ASIC 2 Evidence Services Officer - 201609.pdf (PDF, 84KB)
Evidence Services Officer/Document Control
- Do you have a flair for building rapport with customers?
- If you're a passionate customer service professional then bring your energy to our team!
- 12 month fixed-term contract, salary from $51,313 p.a. plus 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The Evidence Services team is responsible for the processing, analysis and management of evidence collected by ASIC. The team provides a consulting service to analyse and manage evidence using various databases and litigation tools to assist enforcement and stakeholder teams to locate and present the evidence to a court or other decision making body.
In this role, you will apply your judgement and analytical ability to:
- capture and control evidence material including barcoding, scanning, classifying, indexing evidence and information on ASIC's document management and litigation support systems
- receive, store, retrieve and dispose of evidence and information
- input information on Ringtail (ASIC's litigation support system)
- assist with the preparation of court documents
- analyse and process hard copy and electronic data
You have a talent for providing a high level of customer service to all stakeholders, with a skill for investigating and resolving stakeholder and customer issues. You enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills. In combination with your experience, you also have solid computer skills including experience with all Microsoft suite of products.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.