IT Service Desk Officer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - ASIC3 - IT Service Desk Officer.19122017.pdf (PDF, 141KB)
IT Service Desk Officer
- If you're a customer service focused, experienced IT professional then our IT team needs you
- Join a team that focuses on resolution while providing positive client experiences.
- Sydney based, permanent position available
- Salary from $65,406 - $68,831 plus 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as Regulatory portal, Industry funding model etc. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
As a Help Desk Officer, you will:
- provide high quality customer focused first and second level IT support and services to clients across ASIC in accordance with approved service levels and operational standards
- take ownership of customer issues and requests by pro-actively managing a positive client experience and ensuring results are communicated back to the client in a clear and meaningful manner
- accurately document Service Desk processes and initiatives to enable effective service desk operations.
You will have the ability to utilise Remedy or similar request management tools. You must also have strong technical knowledge in Windows OS based related software and experience troubleshooting lotus notes, active directory, windows 7 and above, MS Office 2010, SCCM and remote assistance tools. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused, accountable for issues they are managing and have tertiary qualifications in IT.
Please view the attached position descriptions for more information on the specific responsibilities of the roles available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.