Lead Front End Developer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - IT - Digital Applications -Frontend developer.pdf (PDF, 206KB)
- Join our growing IT team in Sydney as we embark on a technology transformation
- Fulltime 18 month fixed term contract, conveniently based in Sydney CBD
- Competitive annual salary from $116,189 - $127,495 with generous superannuation contributions of 15.4% and the potential to receive additional annual bonus based on performance
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud.
The Digital Applications team deliver and support a wide range of digital services to internal and external stakeholders. We make use of the latest technology, focusing on developing digital portals and applications that will provide the best user experience to our stakeholder groups, with the aim of making ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
In this role, you will use your technical expertise and analytical skills to:
- Provide hands-on applications development to support enhancements and projects
- Provide Level 3 support and assisting Level 1 and Level 2 Support Analysts to resolve issues
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensure systems and data are available to the business in line with service level agreements
- Improve systems and/or services to ensure user requirements and business objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Create & maintain technical documentation
- Display flexibility due to possible changes in scope of business requirements at any given time
As Lead Front End Developer you will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a proven track record delivering large scale and complex online applications. As the successful candidate you will have a strong capability to resolve complex client and stakeholder related queries, and extensive technical knowledge and experience with modern front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS and ReactJS.
Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder engagement is paramount to the success of this role. You will have an advanced capability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to the wider business.
A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in information technology or engineering would be desirable.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the role available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.