SharePoint Support Specialist | Sydney
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| SharePoint Support Specialist.pdf (PDF, 204KB)
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for ASIC's Microsoft SharePoint Platform
- Perfect non-ongoing opportunity for a SharePoint support specialist, based in Sydney CBD
- Competitive salary from $79,830 to $89,478 (depending on experience) with 15.4% superannuation
At ASIC there is a reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take, every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We are proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
The work of the Information Records Centre (IRC) provides services that contribute to the gathering, management and storage of information and records at ASIC. The IRC consists of Library and Research Services, Intelligence Support and Information & Records Management. Information & Records Management supports ASIC's record keeping principles by maintaining information systems that capture and control information, establish and implement controls that make ASIC's records secure, accessable and archived appropriately.
As a SharePoint Support Specialist, you will contribute to the work of the IRC team by:
- Performing 1st and 2nd level support for ASIC's Microsoft Sharepoint Platform, applications and other integration technology related products, including dealing with client issues;
- Deployment of changes into Pre Prod and Production along with regression and system testing;
- Assisting with deployment activities and supporting SIT, UAT and PROD phases of BAU releases/projects;
- Provide advice to management and participating in developing, reviewing and modifying technical information & records management practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Gather and provide assistance in interpreting data for statistical analysis;
- Participate in the direction and professional training of team members.
We require an analytical individual who thrives on solving problems and resolving both stakeholder and systems issues. The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in SharePoint 2013 level 1 and 2 support or development experience. You will be a proven strategic and tactical thinker, with excellent problem-solving ability and hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Information Management.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you'll be required to satisfy our pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance. Australian citizenship is also required.
Please view the attached position description for more information on the specific responsibilities of the role available and click ‘apply' to submit your application.