Evidence Services Officer | Traralgon
|Position Type:||Non-ongoing - Temporary|
|Attachments:|| ASIC 2 Evidence Services Officer - Tra.pdf (PDF, 145KB)
- $52,339 to $56,484 (depending on experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Join a great team with an excellent culture
- Multiple non-ongoing 14 month positions available based in Traralgon
The Evidence Services Capture team is responsible for the management of evidence collected by ASIC, including processing evidentiary data in both hard and electronic form by data input or scanning into databases to enable investigative teams to access high quality data in document management and records systems.
- provide timely accurate and effective registration, scanning, classification, maintenance of records and storage of evidentiary material obtained by ASIC in document management and evidence systems and other systems), in accordance with established guidelines
- maintain continuity of evidence whilst receiving, storing, maintaining, retrieving and disposing of evidence and information in accordance with established evidence management and manual handling guidelines
- assist the team leader in the develop of and maintenance of document control work flow systems, training of team members on project specific requirements to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded
- perform quality sampling checks of scanned documents and/or keyed records in line with timeframes and quality standards. Provide feedback to team members on quality issues and assist with the individual quality certification program
- provide technical advice and assistance to internal clients and external stakeholders in relation to evidentiary material and document management processes, inquires and escalated requests for urgent documents and ensure requests are met in line with set timeframes
- participate in process improvement and team planning to ensure policies and procedures are aligned to best practice
- Tertiary or vocational qualification and/or relevant work experience in customer service, data processing or records management environments.
- Experience working with legislation, procedural manuals and guidelines.
- Experience using a variety of software applications
- Experience working to service level agreements, tight time frames and/or a data transactional or processing environment
- Experience in effectively presenting information to different target audiences
- Stakeholder management experience including building, maintaining and utilising networks and relationships
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.