Executive Assistant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Executive Assistant Wealth Management PD.pdf (PDF, 144KB)
- Competitive base salary + 15.4% superannuation
- Sydney CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Wealth Management is a critical part of Australia's financial system and has significant impact on the well-being of Australians. The Investment Managers and Superannuation teams within ASIC's Wealth Management Group regulate the conduct of investment managers and public superannuation funds.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be required to:
- Provide broad executive support, enabling leaders to achieve their business objectives, while maintain confidentiality and professionalism;
- Provide a high level of administration support including preparing correspondence, presentations, proof-reading and prioritising information, filing and records management, mail, maintenance of registers and databases, and compilation of manuals and reports
- Provide extensive diary management including managing phone contacts and email management
- Coordinate travel and accommodation in line with ASIC's travel policy
- Coordinate meetings, including arranging catering, booking rooms and preparing agendas and papers, and recording minutes as required
- Complete ASIC corporate credit card acquittals, approvals for expenditure, including raising purchase orders
- Work with other ASIC administration staff and EAs to ensure consistent level of support, including supporting the team with a range of administrative tasks as required.
To succeed in this role, you will be a fast learner, able to adapt to new environments, teams and systems with ease. You will have the flexibility, organisational skills and interpersonal manner to provide support to multiple senior stakeholders, without missing a detail or a deadline. You will have a demonstrated ability to work with little direction, along with the proactivity to take action and be persistent in addressing issues. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other databases is also essential.
ASIC is Australia's integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC's vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people's money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued by ASIC's Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.