PeopleSoft Developer | Sydney
|Position Type:||Ongoing - Permanent|
|Attachments:|| Position Description - IT Services - PeopleSoft Developer ASIC4 - 20141219 (2).pdf (PDF, 148KB)
- $79,830 plus up to 15.4% superannuation JOB POINT
- Permanent position in Sydney CBD
- Provide PeopleSoft HR, and Payroll system application administration
Commercial off the Shelf applications team
- Provide PeopleSoft HR, and Payroll system application administration, development and support;
- Provide PeopleSoft Application Administration, including monitoring the application, interfaces, and environment to identify potential issues;
- Develop Chatbot solutions as required;
- Receive and investigate trouble tickets and determine recommended resolutions in a timely manner to manage client expectations;
- Analyse, design, develop, test and implement application and interface changes according to ASIC's SDM, release and change management processes;
- Provide technical and user support;
- Participate in software development projects;
- Maintain relationships with database and systems administration and testing groups so that ASIC IT delivers a consistent co-ordinated service to users.
- At least three years development experience in a Production support environment with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 or h higher, including performance and Consumer modules is essential.
- Experience in PeopleCode, SQR and PeopleTools (preferably version 8.4 and 8.5) is essential.
- Experience with Application Engine and knowledge of PeopleSoft application security, are essential.
- General software development experience and experience with structured analysis and structured programming techniques are required.
- Experience with MicroSoft Chatbox technology is highly desirable.
- A basic understanding of Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management (PSRM version 2.4) is desirable.
- Oracle database and UNIX experience are desirable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
ASIC can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We provide the support for our employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.