Senior Solution Architect
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- Experience in Application Architecture (Boomi, MS CRM) will be highly beneficial
- Experience in providing leadership and guidance across the domains of application architecture and integration
- 18 months fixed term position (with a possibility of extension) based in Sydney
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be required to:
- Develop proposals and business cases
- Take responsibility for Design and Architecture and adherence to ASIC wide Vision and Enterprise Architecture standards and blueprints
- Manage and coach teams (designers, other architects and developers) towards achieving whole of ASIC outcomes
- Peer review of Solution Architecture and designs
- Provide leadership and guidance in the subject of Application Architecture and Integration (Services and API Management)
- Implement operational solutions based on the EA target reference architecture and IT's Technology Principles
- Experience in ASIC's Application Architecture (Boomi, MS CRM, .NET, SQL Server & SharePoint) and multi-cloud strategy (Office 365, Azure & AWS). Some experience in ASIC's Legacy architecture desirable (Adabas / Natural Mainframe, Lotus Notes, Siebel, Oracle Service Bus) An ability to quickly develop a detailed knowledge of ASIC's application, infrastructure and test environment.
- Extensive experience in producing solution designs and associated functional specifications
- Extensive experience in implementing operational solutions based on the enterprise target reference architecture enterprise principles
- Proven experience in providing leadership and guidance across the domains of application architecture and integration
- Deep experience in a Senior Solutions Architecture / Senior Solution Design position one or more of the following: Integration, CRM case management, workflow, portals, digitization, reporting and data analytics
- An ability to quickly develop a detailed knowledge of ASIC's application, infrastructure and test environment.
The applications for this role will close at 5 pm on Tuesday, 7th Dec, 2021.
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you need to be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Security team.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.