Internship Program 2022 - Expression of Interest
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- Want to be a part of an Internship Program that allows you to make a difference for all Australians?
- If this is you, apply for the ASIC Internship Program
- Positions are available in Melbourne, Sydney, and Hobart
At ASIC, there is good reason for everything we do, every law we regulate, every action we take and every interaction we have with industry and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and well-being.
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work. You'll enjoy participating in a well-established, exciting Internship Program, working alongside experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
The Internship Program includes:
- Relevant experience for your studies
- Professional development of your technical and interpersonal skills
- Exposure and guidance from ASIC Graduates, the Emerging Talent Partner, Indigenous and Inclusion Partner and valuable mentorship
- A starting pro-rata salary of $66, 451 plus 15.4% superannuation
ASIC is seeking Interns from the following disciplines and locations:
- Mathematics, Statistics & Analytics (Hobart, Melbourne and Sydney)
- Law (Hobart, Melbourne and Sydney)
- Information Technology (Sydney only)
- Finance, Economics, Business & Accounting (Hobart, Melbourne and Sydney only)
Who we are looking for:
We want interns that show accountability, professionalism and teamwork and who have sharp analytical minds. If you're a motivated high achiever with a genuine interest in the vital work ASIC does, then you're the kind of intern we're looking for. You need to have completed a minimum of one year of your degree and be enrolled in the current/upcoming semester.
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer who is seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to express interest in our Internship Program.
Thank you for expressing an interest in working for ASIC.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.