With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- Proficient in CI/CD tools and technologies
- Experience working with AWS or Azure and a proven track record of building cloud infrastructure
- Full time role, located in Sydney
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as data and analytics, cloud, mobility, application modernisation. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be required to:
- Contribute and lead IT projects, also leading collaboratively with other IT teams to implement new cloud technologies and processes
- Monitor and analyse trends in system performance, cost, capacity and reliability
- Implement new technologies within the AWS or Cloud space to improve processes
- Build and maintain high availability production systems
- Create and maintain operational documentation including configuration support manuals as the environment evolves
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT and AWS or Azure certification.
- Demonstrated (3+ years) experience working with AWS or Azure and a proven track record of building cloud infrastructure
- Good knowledge of AWS or Azure networking and security (SAML, service policies, security groups, encryption, key management etc.)
- Experience in infrastructure solutions deployments and infrastructure code development
- Proficient in CI/CD tools and technologies including Octopus, Azure DevOps, Puppet, Git, ProGet and Chocolatey
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you need to be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Security team.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.