Senior Integration Developer
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- ASIC is seeking a full-time Integration Developer to join their Information Technology team
- Opportunity to work on a new cutting edge technology and high profile projects
- 2 years fixed term role (with a possibility to extend), based in Sydney or Melbourne
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as application modernisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
The Digital Applications team is responsible for delivering and supporting portals, integrations, custom applications, and digital solutions. We make use of the latest technology, focusing on developing digital services that will provide the best user experience for our stakeholder groups, with the aim of making ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
ASIC is implementing a new integration platform which will provide critical integration services between ASIC and other Government Agencies and industry entities. You will assist with deliver and support of new integration solutions using cutting edge technology such as Boomi platform and AWS gateway.
- Develop integration interfaces, applying the integration design patterns with best practice
- Design, develop, test and deploy the integration services on ASIC integration platform, including Boomi and AWS API Gateway
- Work within an Agile scrum, actively contributing to agile ceremonies
- Ensure that development, coding, privacy, and security standards are adhered to
- Create and maintain integration design document and interface specification articulating the data mapping, data formats and data transformations between source and target systems
- A relevant bachelor's degree in IT, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in developing integration solutions using Boomi platform or other leading integration platforms (e. g MuleSoft, SOA, Software AG)
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Web services and API (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience in designing API using Swagger Hub, is a plus
- Experience with AWS API Gateway, is a plus
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, abilities, LGBTIQ+ identity, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent are encouraged to apply.
To work with us, you need to be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Security team.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.