ASIC 2023 GRADUATE PROGRAM
People & Development
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- Looking for a graduate program that makes a difference for all Australians?
- If this is you, apply for the ASIC 2023 Graduate Program
- Applications close at 11.59 pm EST on Monday, 4th July 2022
A graduate position at ASIC is more than just a job. You will work directly to change behaviours in the sectors we regulate, address misconduct and drive positive outcomes for investors and consumers. We're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and well-being.
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work. You'll enjoy participating in a well-established, innovative graduate program ranked in the Grad Australia Top 100 Graduate Employers and AAGE Top Graduate Employers. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
The graduate program includes:
- Rotations through four ASIC teams
- Permanent placement on completion of the 24-month program
- Professional development of your technical and interpersonal skills
- Financial support and leave for further study
- A starting salary of $70,797 plus 15.4% superannuation
ASIC is seeking graduates from the following disciplines and locations:
- Mathematics, Statistics, Data and Analytics (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Information Technology (Sydney)
- Law (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Finance, Economics, Business and Accounting (Melbourne and Sydney)
- Arts and Humanities (Sydney)
Assessment centres will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams on the following dates:
- Sydney (Information Technology stream ONLY) – Tuesday, 23rd August
- Sydney – Wednesday, 24th August
- Melbourne – Wednesday, 31st August
Who we are looking for:
We want graduates who demonstrate accountability, professionalism and teamwork and who have sharp, analytical minds. If you're a motivated high achiever with a genuine interest in the vital work ASIC does, then you're the kind of graduate we're looking for. You'll need to have a relevant undergraduate degree or Juris Doctor from 2020, 2021 or 2022.
We are using data analytics to help us achieve our vision of making ASIC a more pre-emptive and pro-active regulator. It is vital that our graduates have the attributes required to analyse trends and summarise raw data and information. Your understanding of the significance of data analytics to financial regulation will be a key element to your success.
To obtain more detailed information on the recruitment process and to apply for the program, visit ASIC Graduate Careers.
ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, abilities, LGBTIQ+ identity, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent are encouraged to apply.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA) in addition to obtaining a Government Security Clearance which is issued by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA).
Applications close at 11.59 pm EST on Monday, 4th July 2022
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.