Senior Manager (Technical Director) Enterprise Services & Applications
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- ASIC is seeking a full time Senior Manager (Technical Director) Enterprise Services & Applications to join their IT Team
- Great opportunity to uplift capabilities in Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis and Test Management
- Lead the multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and support applications that support the corporate and operational business areas
- Permanent position based in Sydney
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in several areas such as application modernisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
We make use of the latest technology, focusing on developing digital services that will provide the best user experience for our stakeholder groups, and aim to make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
- Establish and maintain competency framework including Blueprints, Principles, Standards and tools for
- Enterprise Architecture
- Test Management
- Business Analysis
Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and support applications that support the corporate and operational business areas in accordance with agreed business plan and budget
- Strong leadership experience in leading multi-functional teams in application architecture, delivery and support services for medium to large scale organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and influence decision-makers at the highest level of Corporate or Government management structure
- Proven experience in the management of complex business stakeholder relationships especially in the context of driving transformational change involving significant business process reengineering, modernisation of applications and integration
- Experience in developing technology strategy and roadmaps
- Technical knowledge / experience in Cloud environments, Microsoft platforms (CRM Dynamics, Sharepoint, Power Platform, .NET), digital applications development and API integration platform are desirable
- Track record delivering Agile at scale with experience in Agile Release Train
- Proven experience in budgeting, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, contract management and vendor management
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience is highly regarded
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, abilities, LGBTIQ+ identity, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent are encouraged to apply.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.