Manager, Customer Enablement
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- ASIC is seeking a full-time Manager, Customer Enablement to join their Information Technology team
- Great opportunity to nurture the digital enablement leads under your care
- Strong people leadership skills with minimum 3 years experience managing customer success teams
- Permanent opportunity based in Sydney or Melbourne
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. Digital Workplace Services (DWS) is part of the larger IT services team. We have embarked on a major digital transformation journey which will makeASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as modern digital workplace, mobility, security and cloud, with an increased focus on data sharing, analytics and automation.
As a manager Customer Enablement, you will be required to:
- Lead a team responsible for implementing the adoption of digital workplace services in the workplace, increase staff's technology fluency and form working habits which results in use of the right tools in an effective way for our people to perform their work.
- Nurture the digital enablement leads under your care and take ownership of team performance and career development
- Recommend a fit for purpose digital enablement strategy and execute the endorsed strategy.
- Work with the Senior Manager End User Technology and the Digital workplace Engineering manager to ensure alignment to the overarching Digital Workplace services strategy.
- Define and implement metrics to measure successful adoption of digital workplace services
- Work with Service Desk and End User operations team to identify opportunities for improving and enhancing our services and collaborate with the engineering team to implement the improvements
- Create and execute a plan to engage with various business teams in ASIC to showcase digital workplace services and create a bi-directional channel
- Foster a safe and inclusive culture across the team in line with organisation's cultural values of accountability, professionalism, and teamwork
- Enhance productivity and buy in through persuasion, education and understanding our customers businesses. Help end users uncover and articulate barriers, and work through solutions to meet their needs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the required activities to manage the release of new digital workplace services products and enhancement to existing products
- Create and foster a champions network as well as communities to scale our services through those channels and promote self-sufficiency and self-service through education.
- Monitor industry developments and identifying opportunities for improvement to ASIC's Modern Workplace environment.
- Be inquisitive, curious and possess the ability to learn new areas quickly and effectively
- Strong people leadership skills with a minimum 3 years' experience managing customer success teams
- Proven track record in delivering and promoting successful adoption of M365 services
- Organisation change management certification and experience preferred (e.g.,Prosci change management framework)
- Analytical thinking and good problem-solving skills,
- M365 certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI, Power Automate and virtual agents with coding skills is preferred
- Knowledge of digital products and services, with an understanding of emerging technologies and their applications
- Demonstrated ability to produce consistently good results in a complex environment,
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to creatively develop content and effectively present information to different target audiences both verbally and in writing
- Experience in operating in an agile framework and priorities multiple initiatives with flexibility to adjust to changing demands of the role and the business
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technologyis desirable.
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, abilities, LGBTIQ+ identity, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent are encouraged to apply.
To work with us, you need to be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Security team.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.