Delivery & Support Manager - Corporate Systems
With ASIC you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that's transforming Australia's financial system.
Be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- ASIC is seeking a full time Delivery & Support Manager - Corporate Systems to join their IT team
- Opportunity to mentor a team of functional and technical specialists to deliver projects, application support and BAU releases
- Work experience with ERP systems such as TechnologyOne, PeopleSoft, Workday or SuccessFactors will be highly beneficial
- A permanent role in Sydney
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC's vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are embarking on major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in several areas such as application modernisation, data analytics, mobility and cloud.
We make use of the latest technology, focusing on developing digital services that will provide the best user experience for our stakeholder groups, and aim to make ASIC a 'best in class' regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
- Deliver and support applications that support the corporate and operational business areas in accordance with agreed business plan and budget
- Ensure systems and data are available to the business, within SLA criteria
- Provide leadership to a team of functional and technical specialists to deliver projects, application support and BAU releases
- Consult and coordinate with immediate team, cross functional managers, architects, project managers and business stakeholders to deliver the required outcomes
- Ensure development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to
- Provide regular progress reports against agreed plans
- Ensure systems and environments are properly maintained i.e. optimised and patched
- Manage your cost centre finances, ensuring forecasts are accurate and delivering to budget
- Manage risks impacting your area of responsibility and address audit findings within required timeframe
- Proven leadership experience in leading a multidisciplinary BAU team to provide delivery and support services in medium to large scale organisations
- Work experience with ERP systems such as TechnologyOne, PeopleSoft, Workday or SuccessFactors
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud SaaS, PaaS and IaaS from Azure, AWS
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills, including experience managing a team in a service delivery environment
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or equivalent experience is highly regarded
ASIC is Australia's corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator. Our vision is for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC's vision.
ASIC is an equal opportunity employer seeking people who want to make a difference. ASIC is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Applications from people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, abilities, LGBTIQ+ identity, and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander decent are encouraged to apply.
To work with us, you need to be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC's Security team.
View the position description for more information or click ‘apply' to start your application.
At ASIC, we're proud of the difference we make to Australia's economic reputation and wellbeing.
Our values – accountability, professionalism and teamwork – underpin everything we do.